Our Registered Nurses
Christine and Kelcey are fully qualified registered nurses with many years experience of working in General Practice. They look forward to assisting you to achieve your health care goals. You may find the nurses assisting your doctor to deliver your care in the following areas:
- triage – advice on the phone or extra support for when you arrive at the practice and are acutely unwell
- dressings and wound management
- driver’s licence medicals
- health assessments
- wellness clinic support (assessment, education, goal support)
- encouragement and emotional support
- In addition to these areas, Kelcey is also a qualified cervical screening provider.
Our Administration Staff
Pam has a background in Occupational Therapy and joined the practice in 2001. Pam’s main priority is to ensure the practice management systems support the team to deliver your care in a personal, professional, confidential and efficient manner. Your feedback about your experience at the practice is always welcome as this equips us to better meet your health care needs. Please feel free to make an appointment to talk to Pam about any of your concerns.
We acknowledge that service begins from the moment you walk in to the practice until you leave. To that end, we understand that your experience at the practice relies heavily on the positive, friendly, sympathetic and helpful behaviour of Rachel and Monica at the front desk. Rachel and Monica have been with the practice for many years and are happy to answer your inquiries.